Waviary is an interactive musical artwork that is part instrument, part generative ambient music machine, and part virtual wind chimes.
5 new tone sets!
New Pitch Cycler effect!
New visual fx when audio fx are engaged
Reduced app size
New pitch ramp up/down buttons!
New wow and flutter effect!
New choppy/tremolo effect!
Save/recall current settings as user snapshots/presets
Tone sets are now selected via popup row/table for quick access
Background color now changes color with pitch change
Bugfix: pitch and volume sliders now respond correctly to multi-touch
Simple multi-touch control allows anyone to effortlessly create lush ambient soundscapes and environments, or simply listen as Waviary generates it’s own “forest-like” sonic environments.
The generative player can run while you play as well, allowing for a randomized ambient jam session.
A sleep timer is included…put on headphones and let Waviary’s weird, wonderful sounds lull you to sleep.
- Rich ambient tones and textures
- Multi-touch controls allow expressive creation of rich ambient soundscapes
- Generative mode creates endlessly evolving sonic environments
- 10 Tone sets (more added with free updates)
- pitch control
- octave up/down buttons
- lock button to lock orbs in place, or unlock to move freely
- Sleep Timer
Waviary is available for $0.99