The first fully functional audio mastering application for iPad. For everyone who wants to make own music tracks excellent quality. Based on the same algorithms which used in professional plug-ins this application turns your iPad into a real mastering studio.
This all-in-one tool lets you process sound, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of track for preview and make fade-in and fade-out.
With very easy and clear interface you can tweak all controls in real time and listening to the final result right away.
Built-in presets let you quickly find the general mood of your composition and a slightly tweak to get a best result. If you make own preset that you want to use later, you can save it as a preset hotkey
What’s new in Version 1.1
Function Normalize at conversion of file.
Feature “Open in” that give possibility “Open audio file in Audio Mastering” from other applications (like AudioShare, Mail, etc).
Export audio file directly to AudioShare application.
Playback from Mark In position when selecting file.
Files .m4a are supported now (you need to reload file).
Built-in description updated.
Some minor bugs fixed.
Audio processing features:
● Linear phase 10-bands graphic Equalizer based on phase shifting.
● Three bands Stereo Imaging with common Stereo Width level.
● Harmonic Saturator with three sets of harmonics.
● Loudness Maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
● Sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 kHz.
● Bit depth converter supported 16, 24, 32 bits.
● Dithering with noise shaping.
● Supports .wav, .aif, .mp3 audio file formats.
● Predefined preset hotkeys, ability to create own presets.
● All processing settings are stored for each file.
● Processing group of selected files.
● Exchange files thru internal Web service.
● Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
● Supports iTunes file share.
iPad 2 and higher is recommended. Generally this application can be run with iPad 1 but there is possibility of dropping the signal out when playback, especially at frequencies above 44.1 kHz. Offline processing can be done with any iPads quite well.
Please note: This application is audio processing tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
Audio Mastering is available for $9.99