Audioshare allows you to download zip files and loop packs straight from the internet to your iPad and iPhone. The following video tutorial is a how to instructional guide to show you how simple it is to browse to the location of a zip file, download it, unpack it, and use the audio contents in your music project.
Audioshare is a sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have! Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, upload, download, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
What’s New in Version 2.7
MAJOR NEW FEATURES
• New and improved visual design.
• Auto-zoom when trimming audio.
• Apply fade in/out when trimming audio.
• New built-in text editor for taking notes.
• WiFi Drive: Access the library and upload files from any web browser on your local network.
• Allow access to Document Providers from within AudioShare on iOS 8, for example iCloud Drive.
• Include a Document Picker app extension to allow other apps to access the AudioShare library directly on iOS 8.
• Support iPhone 6 and 6+ screen resolutions.
• Scroll up to reveal a Search Bar to search the current folder.
• Support 24 and 32 bits recording and conversion.
MORE NEWS AND FIXES
• New waveform display with doubled resolution, that shows RMS as well as peak levels.
• Waveform display now reads both channels for stereo files.
• Allow sorting on size as well as name and date.
• Auto-start a file when opening it if another file was already playing.
• Tap navigation bar folder title to show navigation menu.
• Group multiple Inter-App Audio node ports in ‘folders’.
• Inter-App Audio sync: send play & rec flags to connected nodes when recording.
• Show play progress on preview buttons.
• Display helpful instructions when Inter-App Audio zombie node detected.
• When opening a zip file, ask to unpack instead of opening an empty detail view.
• Check microphone permissions before starting recording.
• Use a separate iTunes File Sharing folder for access from computer (iTunes, iFunBox, etc). This folder is not available in the Document Picker extension.
• Fix crash in case of web download timeout.
• Fix crash when clearing general pasteboard.
• Update TheAmazingAudioEngine for upstream bug fixes.
• Update Audiobus SDK for upstream bug fixes.
• Several small and big tweaks of the user interface.
• Update file listing in background, improves user experience and startup time on big folders and/or slow devices.
Audioshare is available for $4.99