Want to grab a YouTube video on your iPad and convert it to MP3 or WAV? Well now you can with Beat Time. Download your favorite YouTube videos to your iPad or iPhone with this handy little learning app.
Beat Time also plays audio & video and can change the tempo (time stretch) and/or pitch and does note & chord detection. It is aimed as a practice / study tool for musicians and as a helper tool for transcribing audio & video. Play audio & video from your iPod library, dropbox, YouTube, iTunes file sharing or open from other apps.
Main app features:
• Time stretch video and audio from 1/4x to 2x without affecting pitch.
• Pitch shift audio and video up to an octave up or down.
• Natural pitch shifting, pitch shift a male voice keeping it sounding male, pitch shift a female voice keep it sounding female.
• High quality, state of the art, time stretching / pitch shifting using DIRAC technology.
• Pitch analysis for note & chord detection.
• Annotate the track with multiple markers.
• Seamless looping of segments in the track.
• Optionally pause between loops.
• Easy file transfer: Open audio/video files from any app that supports iOS “Open In…” menu or using iTunes file sharing.
• Play/rip YouTube videos.
• Built in dropbox integration.
• Open tracks from your iPod audio, video library or video camera roll
• Export time stretched / pitch shifted audio or movies.
• Universal application (iPhone/iPod/iPad).
• Supports video and audio formats that are playable using iOS music/video player, including: mp4, m4v, m4a, mp3, WAV, mov, (AVI provided it’s mpeg 4 encoded)
Beat Time is available for $4.99