This free update adds support for the new inter-app audio protocol in iOS 7. This allows you to route audio and control data between apps on your device. Use the free Mastermind to control compatible apps. Purchase Zignal to record audio from compatible apps straight into your Tabletop session.
We’ve also updated to AudioCopy 2.0. AudioCopy makes it easy to paste sound from compatible apps. The new AudioCopy ensures compatibility with iOS 7, and includes updated UI and other improvements (more info at retronyms.com/audiocopy/).
What’s New in Version 2.2
Tabletop 2.2 adds two new devices with support for inter-app audio. One is a free controller for midi-controllable apps, and the other is an inter-app audio recorder that can capture the audio produced by other apps. This update also adds support for AudioCopy 2.0. Finally, it adds several bugfixes and iOS 7 enhancements.
An Expandable Studio with 14 included musical devices.
Tabletop is a modular environment where you can mix and match different devices. Select from over 40 devices including samplers, mixers, effects, sequencers and more. Buy only the gear you need from an expanding catalog.
Virtual, Modular Gear.
Plug the output of a keyboard into a delay to add an echo, or wire it up to a mixer and adjust the pan. Chain up multiple effects to create new and evolving sounds. Tabletop is an audio playground where you can create beats, compose songs, mix live, make mashups with samples from your iPod library, and more… the possibilities are wide open.
• 43 devices including effects, sequencers, drum machines, and synths.
• 14 devices are included for free.
• Access powerful Tabletop-Ready Apps including iMPC and iMini.
• Piano Roll style timeline editor.
• Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes.
• Correct note timing with Fix to Grid.
• Edit note length and velocity.
• Undo changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu.
• Features Core MIDI Support.
• Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware.
• Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters.
• Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode.
• Connect multiple devices.
• Share your music on CloudSeeder with a thriving community (powered by SoundCloud).
• Download and remix sessions from other CloudSeeder users.
• Much more under the hood.
Tabletop is available for FREE