Traktor Dj Support For Stems and iPad
One can speculate I suppose. I do hope stems for the Traktor Dj iPad app is in the works. Stay tuned and follow us on twitter for future updates when stems become available for Traktor Dj on an iPad.
A Stem file is an open, multi-channel audio file that contains a track split into four musical elements –bass, drums, vocals, and melody for example. With each element available independently, you can mix in ways that just weren’t possible until now.
In the meantime if you are a Traktor user you can get a fine selection of stem packs at http://www.stemsounds.com
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iOS swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Notification Center gives you in-app access to tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Audiobus integration allows two-way control of TRAKTOR DJ with other compatible apps
- Inter-app audio support allows TRAKTOR DJ to stream audio to other apps for further processing
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
Please note: The Metadata sync feature has been removed from TRAKTOR PRO 2. It’s still possible though, to sync metadata between two instances of TRAKTOR DJ.
Traktor Dj For iPad