Triqtraq will soon support Ableton Link. Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a wireless network, so you can forget the hassle of setting up and focus on playing music. Link will soon be available to the wider music-making community as a built-in feature of a growing number of iOS apps.
Triqtraq is a sort of all in one Groovebox type app with an intuitive easy to use interface. It’s perfect for creating beats and sampling.
SUPER QUICK INTERFACE
• Compose and tweak beats fluently in an all-in-one window interface, without ever hitting stop.
• It’s all about touch: build up, vary, mangle and break your patterns with a swipe of your finger.
• Compose up to 16 patterns, and arrange them in the 16 step queue to build entire songs.
TWEAK YOUR (OWN!) SOUNDS
• Have endless fun with the real-time sound manipulation by recording various effect and parameter sliders.
• Add that personal touch and record your own sounds while jamming, with the super fast microphone recording feature.
• Get creative with a large library of over 400 included samples in 4 categories: Drums, Bass, Percussion and Keys.
• Take your custom sample library on the road by importing or pasting sounds from other apps.
GO DEEP WITH THE ADVANCED POSSIBILITIES
• Surprise yourself and make endless variations of one loop: give each of the four channels a different length.
• Every recorded parameter automation can have its own length too, resulting in ever evolving rhythms or melodies.
• Create your own original grooves by changing the swing amount and BPM per step.
SHARE IT & PLAY TOGETHER
• Get your recorded tunes out there and export your tracks to Soundcloud or Mail.
• Move ideas to other apps and store audio recordings on Dropbox (via Open in…).
• Get an even bigger sonic palette by using it along other apps with Audiobus and Inter-app-audio.
What’s New in Version 1.5.3
- User Guide and Kick Start tutorial (in menu)
- reduced latency on the sample pads
- 64-bit support
- removed Korg Wist support
- AudioBus SDK 2.2
- AudioCopy SDK 3
COMING SOON ABLETON LINK
• Four channels, each containing 8 sample pads
• Up to 16 patterns in one session
• Live input or step editor
• Automation (recording slider movements) of all effects in real-time
• Multi-editing and recording by selecting multiple channels
• Unique amount and speed of sequencer steps per channel (Loop Range)
• Sample swapping during playback
• Sample recording with the internal microphone, also during playback
• Library with more than 400 one-shot samples included
• Queue feature for arranging patterns into a full track
• Real-time switching between patterns
• Export of real-time jams, patterns or queues to SoundCloud, Audio Copy, E-mail or iTunes
• Open In… export option to open recordings in apps like Dropbox
• Import of sounds via iTunes file sharing or Audio Paste
• Audiobus support
• Inter-App Audio: use triqtraq as a generator in Inter-App Audio compatible hosts
• Background Audio option in the App Settings menu
• User manual included