Grid Music is a generative step sequencer. It makes music by conducting pulses between cells, which can play notes, modulate the synthesized sound, or emit pulses at regular intervals. Pulses can change direction randomly at intersections, creating random melodies and timbre. The fixed grid is designed for direct manipulation and is easy to use on devices big and small.
• Patterns are easy to edit and can be composed live. Create a tune in a few taps. Alter the structure of the sequence in a few more.
• Pitch quantization ensures that notes are always in key and makes it simple to create chord progressions.
• The built-in synthesizer can be modulated as part of a pattern. Add an extra dimension to a melody or create a randomized sonic texture.
• Perform songs with perfect timing using synchronized pattern queueing.
• Support for Ableton Link allows Grid Music to play in time with other apps and devices.
• Support for the iOS Files app makes it easy to organize your compositions and access them from multiple devices.
Get Grid Music
Generative Music App Sequencing Appsgenerative musicgrid musicGrid Music Generative Music SequenceriPadiPhonesequencer