Send live audio or MIDI from one Audiobus-compatible app to another: add effects on top of your favourite synth, use your favourite step sequencer to drive the whole lot, and record it all in your favourite DAW, sampler or looper. Plug in a MIDI keyboard, run it through an arpeggiator or a key quantizer, and record the result in your DAW, or drive several different sound generators with a keyboard splitter. The possibilities are endless.
Then save your setup in a preset to be restored with one touch later on.
With a completely new MIDI routing system, support for Apple’s new Audio Unit Extensions standard, a new built-in mixer, and huge new workflow improvements, Audiobus 3 represents a big step forward for mobile music making.
What’s New in Version 3.0.5
– Audiobus 3 now has tempo controls, and Ableton Link support! Keep Audio Unit Extensions in sync with your other apps, and control your session tempo right from within Audiobus.
– Bypass Audio Unit Extension effects with the press of a button
– Show more detailed progress when clearing big sessions
– Fixed launch issues with apps like SynthMaster Player.
– Active session did not recover on incoming telephone call or Siri interruption. Fixed!
– Fixed endless spinning wheel on MIDI hardware output after loading a preset.
– Fixed some stuck note bugs.
– Fixed a crash when saving a preset while a filter keyword has been entered into the search field.
– Fixed a launch issue when switching between very complex presets.
– Fixed a “Tap to Fix” issue when many ports of an app were added to a connection graph
– Require user to reboot the device, if intermediate port cannot be connected.
– Fixed graphical glitches when switching between presets.
– Instances of Audio Unit Extensions were not sorted by alphabet in connection panel. Fixed!
– Fixed an audio glitch when ejecting an input app currently emitting sound.
– We now automatically remove added pipelines on removing a MIDI output port.
Get Audiobus 3
Mixer Apps Music Apps Blog Remote Appsabletonaudiobus 3Audiobus 3 Now With Link SupportiPadiPhonelink